A patent has been registered by Fujifilm that shows a Fujinon XF 60mm f/2.5 Macro OIS II lens. The new Fujinon XF60mm f/2.5 OIS Macro II patent surfaced on IP Force.
The Fujinon XF60mmF2.4 R Macro was one of company’s first three lenses to launch for X-mount and it is the only one that hasn’t been refreshed yet. Fujifilm already updated the Fujinon XF18mm and Fujinon XF35mm last year.
Fujifilm has a new macro in the works abd it’s the XF30mmF2.8 Macro here. See Fujifilm Updates Lens Roadmap With 3 New Lenses. Here are the details about the Fujifilm XF60mm f/2.5 Macro OIS II Patent.
- [Public number] P2022083846
- [Release date] 2022-06-06
- INDUSTRIAL APPLICABILITY: An image pickup lens and an image pickup device.
[Identification number] 306037311
[Name or name] FUJIFILM Corporation
- [Filing date] 2020-11-25
- PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED: To provide an image pickup lens in which aberrations are satisfactorily corrected even in a close-up shooting state, and an image pickup device provided with the image pickup lens.
- Focal length: 58.210
- F value: 2.5
- Angle of view: 26.64
- Image height: 14.2
- full length:
- Back focus:
Fuji X-H2s camera and two Fujinon zoom lenses (18-120mm f/4 LM PZ WR, 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR) officially announced:
- Fujifilm X-H2s and lenses hands-on
- Additional information
- Fujifilm X-H2s accessories
- Fujifilm X-H2S press release
- Fujinon XF 18-120mm f/4 LM PZ WR press release
- Fujinon XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR press release
- X Summit 2022 coverage
- Upodated Fujifilm roadmap