Cosina unveils the Voigtlander 28mm F2.8 Aspherical lens for Nikon F mount camera systems.
New Voigtlander lens include a nine-blade aperture diaphragm, a 52mm front filter thread, and an aperture range of F2.8 through F22. The lens measures 66.3mm (2.6″) in diameter, 32.8mm (1.3″) long and weighs 255g (9oz).
The lens comes in two versions: one with a silver front filter ring and one with a black front filter ring. The Voigtlander Color-Skopar 28mm F2.8 SL II S Aspherical lens for Nikon F-mount camera systems is expected to be released in October in the Japanese region for 65,000 yen (~$600). A metal lens hood can also be purchased for 5,000 yen (~$45).
Voigtlander COLOR-SKOPAR 28mm f/2.8 SL II S Aspherical Lens Main Features
- Sharp imaging up to the periphery of the screen By using a double-sided aspherical lens, sharp image quality is maintained up to the periphery.
- Design with nostalgia and functionality The focus ring and aperture ring are made of all metal, and the large carved finger grip and the knurled pattern with precision cutting are not only nostalgic and beautiful, but also a feeling of manual operation. It has the functionality to improve.
- Manual focus that enables reliable focus operation: By adopting an all-metal helicoid unit that has been processed and adjusted with high precision and high-quality grease that produces an appropriate torque, focusing with a smooth operation feeling is realized. It enables fine focus adjustment.
- Choose variations of the appearance as a tribute to SLR interchangeable lenses of 1965 (1965-1974 years), and silver rim, which is nicknamed Sakishiro (Sakijiro) is in the collector, the previous black (Saki Two types of black rims called Guro) are available.
- Can shoot with a wide variety of bodies: The mount is compatible with Nikon Ai-S with a built-in CPU, and in addition to the built-in CPU, it also has an Ai coupler. This makes it possible to use a wide variety of bodies, from old-fashioned film SLR cameras to the latest digital SLR cameras.
Voigtlander COLOR-SKOPAR 28mm f/2.8 SL II S Aspherical Lens Specifications
|Caliber ratio||1: 2.8|
|Lens configuration||7 elements in 6 groups|
|Angle of view||74.8 °|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 sheets|
|Shortest shooting distance||0.15m|
|Maximum shooting magnification||1: 2.3|
|Maximum diameter x total length||φ66.3 × 32.8mm|
|mount||Ai-S (CPU built-in)|
|others:||LH-28 IIS (sold separately)|
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.