Nokishita leaked two new Sony cameras that are registered at the FCC. We already know there is a new high-end Sony a9 camera that will likely be the Sony a9 III and the Sony a7 IV should be coming soon too.
Both are equipped with Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 5. The two cameras could be the previously reported IWW186333 and WW728473 and one of them is most likely the rumored Sony high-end camera.
Sony A9 III, Sony A9s or Sony A9R Rumors
According to recent reports, Sony is actively developing a new Sony a9 full-frame mirrorless camera that could be a possible “Canon R5 Killer”. This new camera will feature a 50MP sensor and it will either be called the Sony a9S, Sony a9 III or Sony A9R.
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor
- 8K video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from a7S III
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- Price: $5,999
- Official announcement in Q1/2021
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications:
- 30MP BSI CMOS Sensor (IMX 554 DQC)
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Continuous shooting speed @ 15FPS, 10 FPS AF/AE
- UHD 4K60p with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- Full HD 120fps
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- vari-angle articulating screen
- 3.69m-dot Quad-VGA OLED Tru-Finder
- Dual SD memory card slots
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, micro-USB port, 3.5mm microphone input
- Magnesium alloy chassis
- NP-FZ100 battery
- New menu system from Sony a7S III
- Slight bigger and more comfortable body than Sony a7 III
From Nokishita :
Two Sony digital cameras (test machine names 1VY002 and 1VY003) have passed FCC certification. Both are equipped with Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac) and Bluetooth 5. 1VY002 is tested with the top surface down (flat top surface?), But 1VY003 is tilted to the left and right when the top surface is down (is there a penta part?). It is unknown whether it is WW186333 or WW728473.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography