Nikon Z6s and Z7s cameras are rumored to be announced in October. As you might remember from our previous reports, Nikon is planning to unveil the new Nikon Z7S and Nikon Z6S mirrorless cameras and some list of features already leaked on the web.
According to the report, the two rumored cameras will use the same sensors as their respective predecessors but feature dual Expeed processors. The company wii be adding several important new features and replacing the current Nikon Z7 and Z6.
Here are the latest Nikon Z6S and Nikon Z7S specifications:
- The new models could be called Z6 II and Z7 II instead of Z6s and Z7s (still not sure)
- Incremental update to the current Z6/Z7 models
- The camera shape is almost the same as Z6/Z7
- Same sensor as in the Z6/Z7
- Same EVF as Z6/Z7 (previous rumors indicated EVF with 5.76 million dots, the current Z6/Z7 have EVF with 3.69 million dots)
- Improved AF (Face/eye/animal detection)
- Dual EXPEED processor
- Will use the new Nikon EN-EL15c battery
- USB power
- Dual memory card slots: CFexpress and SD (XQD/CFX type B, SD-UHS-II)
- Faster frame rate
- More buffer memory
- 4k 60p video
- More new video features
- Improved user interface
- Support for vertical grip with release button/controls (optional accessory)
- Improved functionality expected with firmware update after release
- The expected announcement is around October
- The Nikon Z6s will be the last Nikon camera with a 24MP sensor
- Higher prices than the current Nikon Z7 ($2,497) and Z6 ($1,797) models.
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.