DPReview has published the Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR lens hands-on review, including bokeh, sharpness, flare, focus performance and they also compare the depth of field against the Fujifilm 56mm F1.2.
The Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR lens is the world’s first autofocus lens with an impressive and unique f/1.0 maximum aperture. With its class-leading F1.0 maximum aperture, this lens allows the ultimate in shallow depth-of-field effects, creating smooth blur, out-of-focus backgrounds and providing a host of low-light opportunities.
- Focal length: 50mm
- Aperture range: f/1-16
- Camera format: Full frame
- 12 elements in 9 groups lens design
- Includes 1 aspherical element and 2 ED elements
- Offers precise and smooth focusing
- Creates super-shallow depth-of-field
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for bokeh
- Moisture and dust resistant
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.