It is now confirmed in the rumor mill that Leica M10 Monochrom camera will feature a new 41MP sensor.
The new M10M is already being tested in the field and the official announcement is expected in 2020. The camera design will be identical to M10.
The name of the camera could be the Leica M10M. Check out the previous details and stay tuned for more information.
Leica M10M Monochrom camera rumors:
- The camera will be called Leica M10M
- It will have a new 41-42 MP sensor
- Body style identical to M10/M10-P
- A special limited edition”celebrity” release will be announced
- Not sure about the exact release date but both prior Monochrom versions came roughly 32 months following the base platform and September 2019 would be 32 months since the M10 was released