New information and details about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III continue to come. The 1Dx series has been known for being canon’s Flagship model. The camera is known for being the industry standard for pros who use Canon.
The upcoming flagship DSLR camera will have an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor. Latest tests suggests that it will have an amazing battery life and it will be much better than the current 1DX II.
Check out more dteails about the Canon EOS 1D X Mark III camera.
Ultimate Image quality
- New DIGIC and new CMOS sensor
- Improved still image quality at high ISO speed over 1d X mark ii
- 10bit still shooting with HEIF
- 4k movie with 4k60p 4:2:2 10bit Canon Log Internal Recording
- RAW Movie internal Recording
Ultimate Autofocus Performance
- New type AF sensor for OVF shooting to achieve higher precision
- Central AF pixels are approx 28 time higher resolution compared to 1dx Mark II
- High precision AF Detection is achieved by analysis of high-resolution AF signal provided by the AF sensor
- New Af algorithm improves stability and tracking using deep learning technology. This applies to both OVF and LV Shooting
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with approx 90%x and 100% area and max 525 AF areas when automatically selected.
- Wider AF dynamic range with OVF and LV shooting compared to 1d x mark II
- OVF shooting: Higher continuous speed over 1dx Mark II with AF/AE tracking (max. Approx. 16 frames/sec)
- LV shooting: higher continuous speed than 1dx mark II (Max. Approx. 20 frames/sec) with AF/AE Tracking with mechanical
- shutter plus also with an electronic shutter
- Dual CF Express Card Slots
- Raw Max Buffer: Higher than 1dx Mark II (maximum over 5 times)
- Built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Low Energy/GPS
- Improved transfer speed using ethernet and WFT connection using WFT-E9 than 1d x Mark II and WFT – E8 *maximum speed over 2 times)
- Improved the user interface for network connection
- Magnesium Body
- Illuminated buttons
- New Device for Af Point Operation in the AF button (also Equipped Multi-Controller)
- Battery is LP-E19 and the number of possible shots is improved from EOS 1D X Mark ii