Nikon is on the verge to announce the DX-format “Nikon Z50” APS-C mirrorless camera and two lightweight DX-format Z mirrorless lenses soon. More detailed specifications of the upcoming Nikon Z50 camera have been leaked on the web.
According to the leaked Nikon Z50 specifications, the APS-c mirrorless camera will feature the Nikon D500‘s 20MP APS-C image sensor. Several lab tests has shown that the sensor in the D500 performs at close to the same levels as the D7200’s sensor. So expect the Nikon Z50 to be on par with the company’s D7200 and D7500 cameras as rumor suggests.
- Nikon Z50 APS-C mirrorless camera
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 Lens
Nikon Z50 Rumored Specifications:
- 20MP APS-C sensor (based on the Nikon D500‘s 20MP sensor)
- APS-C mirrorless camera
- 11 fps
- 3″ pivoted LCD screen
- Only one SD card slot
- The Nikon Z50 will be on par with the D7500 DSLR camera
- New Nikon EN-EL25 Battery
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!