DJI has announced the DJI Osmo Action Camera, DJI’s first dedicated action camera offers 4K, 60fps video recording, dual screens. The camera has a 12mp 1/2.3inch sensor, and is waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, as well as freezeproof.
The Osmo Action is DJI’s answer to the action cam. The 4K rugged action camera utilizes DJI’s built-in stabilization technology, offers dual screens, and like the Osmo Pocket, is simple to use. The Osmo Action shoots 12MP Raw or JPEG photographs in 16:9 or 4:3 ratios. A self-timer countdown feature is included, and the camera can shoot in burst mode at 3/5/7 fps.
DJI Osmo Action Camera Key Features
- 12mp 1/2.3inch CMOS sensor
- 2.25inch rear touch-screen
- 1.4inch front screen
- 4K video at 60fps, 100mbps
- 4K, 30fps HDR video
- FullHD slow-motion video, 240fps
- 93 minutes of recording time (4K, 30fps, RockSteady on)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built-in
Full press text can be found here.
DJI Osmo Action Camera Videos