The first rumored Olympus E-M1X specs shows that the camera will include a new 20 megapixel sensor, a 50 megapixel handheld high-resolution shooting mode. It will also fetaure 18fps burst shooting, and an incredible 7.5 stops of image stabilisation. The price of the Olympus E-M1X sports camera will stand around $3,000.
As we mentioned in our previous articles, the highly anticipated Micro Four Thirds camera is expected to arrive with two telephoto zoom, one wide-angle zoom and a speedlight. The Olympus OM-D E-M1 X mirrorless camera will be officially announced on January 24th, 2019.
Here is the second Olympus E-M1 X teaser:
Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Rumored Specifications:
- Name: Olympus OM-D E-M1 X
- Price around $3,000
- 2x speed than E-M1 Mark II
- 20MP MFT image sensor
- 18 fps
- AI AutoFocus
- Larger EVF
- Improved stabilization with up to 7.5 EV stabilization
- Can take around 80MP high resolution image with hand held
- Size similar to Nikon D850 with Battery Grip
- USB chargeable
- Data transferable by air to a server
- Radio control of remote flash with a new flash coming and receiver for old flashes
- Same battery as E-M1 Mark II
- Will be a sports camera, to compete with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II & Nikon D5.
- Announced on January 24, 2019, Shiping in February.
On the other hand, Olympus confirmed in an interview that the company has no plans to develop a full-frame camera.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".