This is the first super-fast telephoto lens in Fuji’s XF lens range. The lens has a ‘matte silver’ magnesium alloy body with an eye-catching green hood and is sealed against dust and moisture. The XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR has a total of 19 elements, including one Super ED and two ED elements, and the front glass has a fluorine coating to keep away fingerprints and water. Linear motors keep focus quick and quiet and the image stabilizer reduces shake by up to five stops, according to Fujifilm.
The XF 1.4X TC F2 WR teleconverter boosts the focal length of the lens to 280mm, with the maximum aperture rising a stop to F2.8. As with the lens, the teleconverter is weather-sealed.
FUJINON XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR Lens and XF 1.4X TC F2 WR Teleconverter Kit
High-precision polishing technology, developed for broadcast lenses, was applied to the large-diameter lens to achieve outstanding image-resolving performance and beautiful bokeh. The lens features a new Focus Preset function that instantaneously changes the focus to a preset position, enabling photographers to capture the main subject with ease, and without having to make focal readjustments.
Utilizing linear motors, the XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR achieves fast, silent and high-precision AF performance, and also features a new mechanism that fixes the motor group when the camera is not in use to reduce movement of the focusing group. In addition, the lens offers 5-stop image stabilization performance that recognizes shooting conditions and automatically applies optimum image stabilization control. With magnesium alloy construction, the lens is lightweight yet robust, and is sealed at 17 points and designed to be weather and dust-resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C.
FUJINON XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR Key Features:
- FUJIFILM X Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-sealed at 17 points for weather and dust-resistance; operates in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C
- 19 elements in 14 groups including 2 ED elements, and 1 super ED element
- Uses linear motors for quiet and ultra-fast AF
- Focus Preset Function instantly changes focus to a preset position to capture main subject without readjustments
- Optical Image Stabilization system achieves 5-stop image stabilization
- Fluorine coating applied to front lens element for improved durability
- Matte silver color for reduced risk of overheating
FUJINON XF 1.4X TC F2 WR Key Features:
- 7 elements in 4 groups including 1 aspherical element
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.