A new set of Panasonic G9 specs is available online, stating that the Micro Four Thirds shooter will feature a 20MP sensor, 80MP shooting mode and dual card slots.
The rumor mill has provided some Panasonic G9 specs, as the MFT shooter is quickly approaching its product launch event, which should take place in the next few weeks.
It is not surprising to see that the 20MP sensor is in the Panasonic G9 specs. It would be similar to the ones mentioned within the rumor mill before. Well, the high-end micro 4/3rds camera is on its way soon and possible announcement should be this Winter.
Panasonic G9 specs list will include 20MP sensor, 6K Photo Mode and Dual Card Slots
Panasonic will put a 20-megapixel Micro Four Thirds image sensor in the Lumix G9. The camera will have the same photo capabilities as the GH5 . Besides sensor, the mirrorless camera is expected to feature a very fast shooting rate with a large buffer. Approximately 60fps burst shooting.
The upcoming Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 mirrorless camera is already registered at the Wi-Fi Alliance. See this post. Here are the first Panasonic G9 specs:
- To be announced in the next 1-2 weeks, available after Christmas
- Same photo capabilities as the GH5
- Different video capabilities (compared to the GH5)
- Second display on top of camera
- Rumored price: €1,200 (around $1,400)
- Very fast shooting rate with a large buffer (60 fps burst)
- 80MB shooting mode – it can stitch multiple pictures (for example 6 pictures can produce 1GB final image)
- 20MP sensor
- 6k photo mode
- Two memory card slots
- New joystick
These are the first detailed Panasonic G9 specs. The official announcement is expected on November 6th, 2017. Stay tuned with us for more information.
Read more Panasonic Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".