Full Canon EOS Rebel SL2 specs as well as first images has been leaked on the web.
The Japanese website Nokishita confirmed that Canon will soon announce the entry-level full frame Canon 6D Mark II and APS- c sensor Rebel SL2 DSLR cameras. The announcement is expected to be on Jul7 29th.
The long-rumored EOS Rebel SL2 specs will include 24.2-megapixel APS-c image sensor with 5fps burst shooting speed. It will have a 3-inch vari-angle LCD screen with touchscreen feature. More details with product images after the break!
Full Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Specs, Images Leaked
The EOS REBEL SL2 will be called as the EOS 200D in Europe and Kiss X8 in Japan. It will come in three color options and two kit choices.
- EOS Rebel SL2 Body w/ EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM (Black)
- EOS Rebel SL2 Body w/ EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM (White)
The Rebel SL1 / 100D ($499) was announced back in March 2013. The entry-level camera is the tiniest and lightest DSLR in the world. According to latest rumors, the upcoming Rebel SL2 DSLR is expected to be slightly smaller and lighter than the current model.
- Color: Black · White · Silver
- Number of pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Continuous shooting performance: 5 frames / sec
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type vari-angle angle liquid crystal, touch panel
- Battery: LP-E 17
- Dimensions: 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8 mm
- Weight: 453 g