Canon EOS 100D / EOS Rebel SL1 which is called the “the smallest and lightest APS-C DSLR ever made”. Measuring just 116.8 x 90.7 x 69.4mm and weighing only 407g, the EOS 100D features a 3” ClearView II capacitive touchscreen, an 18-megapixel Hybrid CMOS AF II sensor and DIGIC 5 processor.
Canon Korea on YouTube shows how small is the Canon Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D). This little video shows the Rebel SL1’s size particularly when compared to other Canon DSLR cameras. See this cute video below.
Canon EOS 100D / EOS Rebel SL1 Specs
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0″ Clear View II Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
- Full HD 1080 Video with Continuous AF
- 4.0 fps Continuous Shooting
- 9-Point AF System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Compact and Lightweight; Weighs 0.8 lb
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
Found on CW
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".