Full Canon 6D Mark II specs as well as first images with pricing information has been leaked online.
From the leaked images it looks like Canon will be introducing the first fully-articulating LCD touchscreen on a full-frame DSLR. We can see the 3-inch screen on the camera’s back side.
From the 6D Mark II specs we can also say that the new camera will be slightly lighter, measuring 144×110.5×74.8mm compared to 145x112x71mm in the original.
Full Canon 6D Mark II Specs, Images Leaked, Price : $1999
Other Canon 6D Mark II specs include a new 26.2MP CMOS sensor, Dual Pixel technology, 45-point cross-type AF, 6.5fps continuous shooting and a maximum ISO of 40000 (expandable to 102400). It has Full HD video recording with 5-axis electronic image stabilization, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity, and built-in GPS.
- New 26MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 1080P 60p, Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- 45 AF Points (Cross-type)
- Single SD Card Slot
- DIGIC 7
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- 3″ Articulating Screen (Vari-Angle LCD), Touch screen
- Approx 100% viewfinder
- HDR Movie
- Time Lapse Movie
- Size: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight: 765 g
- A slightly taller and deeper body over the current EOS 6D
- Made in Japan
- Coming in three kits (EOS 6D Mark II Body Only, EOS 6D Mark II Body w/ EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, EOS 6D Mark II Body w/ EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens)
- New BG-E21 Battery Grip
- Launch price for EOS 6D Mark II body is $1,999.00
- Announcement on June 29, Shipping in early August