Panasonic will officially reveal the GH5 mirrorless camera at the CES 2017 show. The rumor mill has managed to leak its press photos alongside the full GH5 specs list.
Consumer Electronics Show will open its doors on January 5. Panasonic will announce several new products ranging from cameras and lenses at the event. The GH5 will be the one as a top-of-the-line video-centric mirrorless camera.
Japanese website Nokishita has posted full GH5 specs and the other products that has been listed to be announced at CES 2017.
Full Panasonic GH5 specs leaked along with product informations
Panasonic GH5 will feature a 6K Photo mode that will extract 18MP stills from burst footage. To clearify there will not be 6k video in the GH5. However it will be the first camera to shoot 4k videos at 60 fps rate. The Micro Four Thirds camera also provides 8MP stills from 60p 4K clips.
The price of the flagship mirrorless camera will stand at $1,999. Check availability at Amazon!
Full GH5 specs
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 20.3-megapixel four thirds image sensor
- DCI 4K Video Recording at up to 60 fps
- 4:2:2 10-bit Internal Recording
- 6K PHOTO & 4K PHOTO Modes
- 5-axis IBIS
- 3.2-inch 1620k dots free-angle LCD screen
- OLED EVF with 3680k dot pixels (21mm x 0,76 magnification)
- Double sdcard slot
- USB type-C (USB 3.1 GEN 1)
- No limit for the duration of recording. 29 minutes in Europe.
- The audio XLR microphone hotshoe mounted I/O interface will be compatible with the DMC-GH4.
- Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac), Bluetooth (v4.2) installed
- Dimensions : 38.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm
- Weight : 645 g (main body only), 725 g (SD card, including battery)
Panasonic products to be announced at CES 2017
- LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm F/2.8-4 Power OIS
- Lens construction: 12 groups 14 pieces (4 aspherical lenses, 2 ED lenses)
- Shortest shooting distance: 20 cm (wide angle), 24 cm (telephoto)
- Maximum photographing magnification: 0.3 times (converted to 35 mm 0.6 times)
- Shake correction: POWER OIS
- Filter diameter: 62 mm
- Size (maximum diameter × length): 68.4 mm × 86 mm
- Weight: 320 g