First Panasonic GF9 specs and product images has been leaked on the web. It seems that the company will also introduce the GF9, along with the GH5 camera.
Users who are familiar with this series, the GF8 were a Selfie-friendly shooter. The replacement model will also feature 180 degree tilting LCD for selfie shootings.
First GF9 specs show that the camera continues to offer the same 16MP Four Thirds sensor, 1080/60p video and built-in Wi-Fi. Whole details can be found below.
Panasonic GF9 specs and images leaked on the web
The Panasonic GF9 price with double lens kit will be around 97,000 yen (approximately $850 in US).
Rumored Panasonic GF9 specs
- 16MP sensor with no low pass filter
- 4K 30p / FHD 60p video
- “4K Selphy” “4K Photo” “Focus Select” “Focus Composite”
- Spatial recognition AF using DFD technology
- 180 degree tilt type approximately 1.04 million dots 3.0 type touch panel monitor
- Wi-Fi installed, USB charging compatible
- Size: 106.5 x 64.6 x 33.3 mm
- Weight: Approximately 239 g (body only)
- Color: Silver, Orange
- Kit: Double lens only (12-32 mm F 3.5-5.6, 25 mm F 1.7)
- Announcement on January 6, 2017
- Release date on January 19, 2017
- Priced around 97,000 yen