First Fujifilm X100F images has been surfaced over the web. It looks same like the X100T and continues the traditional look and feel.
The camera will feature a 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor powered by an X-Processor Pro engine. The company will continue to use the same 23mm f/2 optics without disturbing the tradition.
First Fujifilm X100F images surfaced online
The replacement to the X100T will use the “F” symbol, which means the fourth camera in the series. The latest X100-series model to be announced on January 19, 2017 right after the CES 2017.
Combined Fujifilm X100F specs so far
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X-Processor Pro
- A control ring like on X70
- An integrated button on OVF/EVF Lever
- AF led is situated next to the flash
- The same body design like X100T
- Same 23mm f/2 lens
- Battery remains the same NP-W126(S)
- Integrated shutter/ISO dial
- Front grip dial
- No Tilt screen
- No 4K video recording
These are the Fujfilm X100F images posted by Fujirumors website. The shooter with APS-c image sensor will arrive on Janury 19, 2017. Stay tuned with Dailycameranews for more information.