Iridient Developer Version 3.0.5 Released
Iridient Digital has released Version 3.0.5 of Iridient Developer software.
Iridient Developer is an acclaimed raw image file conversion and photo processing software for Mac OS.
This update includes further improvements to the v3.5 noise reduction specifically for monochrome conversions and lowers the minimum sensitivity levels for Colour, Colour Aliasing and Luminance Grain Smoothness when using monochrome processing.
This update also includes general performance enhancements, updated file export libraries for TIFF and JPEG formats and support for 5 new cameras including the Sony A7S II, Leica: S (Typ 007), the Panasonic DMC-GH4R, the Olympus E-M10 Mark II and the DxO: ONE.
Iridient Developer Version 3.0.5 Update
Pacific Grove, CA, October 14, 2015 –– Iridient Digital has released Iridient Developer 3.0.5, an update to the critically acclaimed RAW conversion and photo processing software for Mac OS X.
Iridient Developer 3.0.5 can now be downloaded here:
This update fixes several bugs including:
- An issue with Highlight Recovery tint correction processing that can cause severe banding in the highlghts with some Nikon NEF images particularly at ISO 50.
- An issue with support for the Panasonic DMC-FZ300 (and FZ330) models.
- An issue with Black Point Compensation when using the LittleCMS color management engine.
- An issue with RAW monochrome channel mixer conversions with images that use a non-linear gamma adjustment with their Camera Curve (primarily Phase One and Leaf backs).
- Black level handling for RAF images from the Fujifilm X100 and some other non X-Trans models has also been improved.
Support for some uncommon DNG v1.4 options has been added including all DNG opcodes, ZIP compression for some DNG file types and support for per channel white levels with DNG linear format images. Previously only the DNG opcodes necessary for lens corrections and bad pixel correction were supported. These changes add full support for DNG images produced by some recent DNG based cameras such as the DxO ONE and also for DNG images converted from the open source Sigma X3F Tools by Roland Karlson (Kalpanika).
This release now provides an editing extension for Apple Photos on Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) that provides “external edit” like functionality for opening images from the Photos library into Iridient Developer.
This update also includes some general performance enhancements, updated file export libraries for TIFF, JPEG and PNG formats and support for 5 new RAW cameras.
New RAW camera support includes:
- Sony: A7S II (ILCE-7SM2) and uncompressed RAW format from the A7R II.
- Olympus: E-M10 II.
- Panasonic: DMC-GH4R.
- Leica: S (Typ 007)
- DxO: ONE.
The complete list of over 620 supported RAW cameras can be viewed here:
The Iridient Developer 3.0.5 update can be downloaded here: