New firmware update for the Olympus OM-D E-M1 micro four thirds camera to be released soon to fix the long exposure issues. Olympus Russia has announced that a new firmware for E-M1, 12-50mm lens and XZ-2 are coming on November 28 via their facebook page.
This will be the first firmware update for the newly announced OM-D E-M1 camera. The new Olympus E-M1 firmware version 1.1 details can be seen from the translated text.
Olympus E-M1 Firmware Coming to Fix for Long Exposure Issues
Olympus E-M1 Firmware Update Version 1.1 Details
- Improved quality of the images in the Live Bulb function while the noise reduction ;
- Improved focus;
- Improved image stabilization modes, “sport “, ” shooting children ” and C-AF;
- Fixed chromatic aberration when working with lens LUMIX G VARIO 14 -140mm 1:3.5-5.6 ASPH / POWER OIS (H-FS14140).
- XZ- 2 , version 1.3
- Improved auto focus on a single subject in low-light conditions .
M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12 -50mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Improved stabilization using electronic zoom cameras Panasonic
Olympus OM-D E-M1 micro four thirds camera body only price is $1,399.00. The new Olympus OM-D E-M1 is available to buy from the camera stores below.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 mirrorless digital camera is a compact, ergonomically design camera featuring a 16.3 megapixel Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor.