Canon EOS 7D Mark 2 specs list updated and rumors surfaced again on the web. According to sources Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR camera announcement now expected to be in March of 2014.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II which is going to replace the current 7D rumored a lot of times about the announcement date and specs list. Now rumors come from CanonWatch and according to them, the sensor is not yet confirmed. It is is also said the camera will not use the 20.2mp sensor that is found in the EOS 70D.
As we previously rumored there is a possible candidate for 7D Mark II, is the 24MP sensor that is undergoing field testing. They also mention innovative video features.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Updated Specs List
- New sensor with new Dual Pixel CMOS AF tech, not same as 70D’s
- Auto-Focus system similar to the EOS 5D Mark III (61 points)
- High frame rate, 10-12 fps
- “high grade” weather sealing, will have a baby 1D X design
- Dual Digic V+ processor
- Single card slot
- WiFi & GPS
- 7D Mark II will become a video oriented DSLR camera. So beyond a “pro” APS-C camera, it will also be highly desirable for the videographer.
- Price around $2000
- Very good ISO performance 100-25,600
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".