Pentax Q7 mirrorless camera full specs list posted by Digicame-info. Pentax Q7 mirrorless camerarumored to be announced on July 5, 2013 along with the Pentax K-50 DSLR camera.
The ıpcoming Pentax Q7 will feature a 1/1.7 inch sensor which is larger than the other Q models. The previous Q10 model had a 1/2.3″ sensor. The new mirrorless camera from Pentax will also have new high-speed image processing engine. The new Pentax Q7 mirrorless camera will be priced around $415 only body.
Below are the full specs list of the Pentax K-50 DSLR camera.
Pentax Q7 Mirrorless Camera Full Specs
- 12.4 million effective pixel 1/1.7 type CMOS sensor
- New high-speed image processing engine “Q ENGINE”
- Possible focusing even EV0 ranging area of 25 division, AF performance is improved AF
- ISO sensitivity range 100-12800
- 30 seconds to 1/2000 second shutter lens, shutter speed up to 1/8000 sec with electronic shutter combination
- Improved the performance of the camera shake correction SR, possible correction of about three stages of
- Improved full HD · 30fps, a high sensitivity noise, video corresponds to the ISO12800
- Interval HD movie recording function
- AF can be in moving pictures
- Continuous shooting 5 frames / second highest
- LCD display is 460,000 dot 3.0-inch
- Blur control function
- DR II (Dust Removal II)
- SD / SDHC / SDXC, media Eye-Fi linkage function
- Dimensions: 102.0 x 58.0 x 33.5mm
- 180g Weight (body only), (battery, media included) 200g
- Only the body is around 40,000 yen, estimated retail price of ¥ 50,000 before and after the zoom lens kit