Pentax K-50 DSLR camera full specs list posted by Digicame-info. Pentax K-50 DSLR camera will feature a redesigned body, a supposedly more traditional look compared to the K-30.
Pentax DSLR camera images and some specs previously leaked on retailer’s website in France. The successor of the Pentax K-30 camera, the Pentax K-50 DSLR will be priced at €699.
Below are the full specs list of the Pentax K-50 DSLR camera.
Pentax K-50 DSLR Camera Full Specs
- 16.28 million pixel APS-C CMOS sensor Effective
- Image processing engine PRIME M
- ISO 100-51200
- Continuous shooting about 6 frames / sec
- The shutter speed from 30 seconds to 1/6000 sec.
- Video full HD 30fps
- 11 points, cross, 9 point center select area expansion SAFOX IXi +, the AF point the AF unit
- Camera shake correction with SR, GPS unit O-GPS1 support, automatic horizontal correction, composition fine-tuning
- Pentaprism, 100% field of view, the viewfinder magnification of 0.92
- SD / SDHC / SDXC, media Eye-Fi support
- LCD monitor 921,000 dot 3.0-inch
- Cold dust drip-proof guarantee, up to -10 degrees
- The battery and three batteries single lithium-ion
- The size is 129 x 96.5 x 70.0mm
- Weight 675g (battery, media included), only body 590g
- Only the body is around 75,000 yen, estimated retail price of ¥ 80,000 before and after lens kit
- Release date expected on July 5, 2013