Nikon has come for a new patent application for 58mm f/1.4 lens. Nikon 58mm f/1.4 will be the new prime lens. New 58mm f/1.4 lens has 9 elements in 5 groups with 2 aspherical surface, The new Nikon 58mm f/1.4 features a patent can be found below in detail.
Nikon 58mm f/1.4 Lens Patent Details
- Patent application: 2013-19993
- Patent release date: January 31, 2013
- Patent filing date: July 8, 2011
- Focal length: 58.0216mm
- Aperture: 1.450
- Half angle of view: 20.82°
- Image height: 21.6mm
- Lens length: 93.67772mm
- Backfocus: 38.71868mm
- Lens design: 9 elements in 5 groups, two aspherical elements
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.