Ricoh Imaging unveiled the new Pentax K-Mount D FA Lens Roadmap at the CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show 2016.
The company is working hard as they recently announced the Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR camera, HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 and FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 lenses.
For Pentax K-mount cameras, the company is planning to release four new K-Mount D FA lenses in 2016 and four more lenses such as a large aperture standard single-focus, medium telephoto prime, ultra-wide-angle prime and a fish-eye zoom model for the year 2017.
Ricoh published an updated Pentax K-mount lens roadmap
PENTAX K-mount D FA lens roadmap for 2016 and 2017
- HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR (2016 or later)
- HD PENTAX-D FA 70-200mm F2.8 ED DC AW (2016 or later)
- HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR (2016 or later)
- HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm F2.8 ED SDM WR (2016 or later)
- Wide-angle single-focus lens (2017 or later) (2016 or later)
- Large aperture standard single-focus lens (2017 or later)
- Large aperture medium telephoto single focal length lens (2017 or later)
- Large diameter ultra-wide-angle single focus lens (2017 or later)
- Fish-eye zoom lens (2017 or later)
The first 35mm format Pentax K-1 DSLR camera offers a 3.2″ 1.04M-dot LCD uses a new flexible tilting design which allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal movement while keeping the screen in alignment with the lens axis. See the official announcement.