Sony Cyber-shot RX10 II 1″ type stacked 20MP CMOS sensor bridge camera with 4K video recording now in stock and shipping from several camera stores in US.
The new Sony RX10 II high-zoom camera is available now for a price tag about $1,300.
The Sony RX10 II (DSC-RX10M2) features the world’s first 1″-type stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor and a Zeiss branded 24-200mm (eq.) f/2.8 lens. The camera can record 4K movies using the XAVC S codec, and reduced-resolution slow-motion video at up to 960fps.
Sony RX10 II Bridge Camera Now Shipping in US
Sony RX10 II Bridge Camera Price
|Buy Sony RX10 II Bridge Camera|
|Sony RX10 II Bridge Camera||$1,300.00||Amazon | Adorama
Sony RX10 II Bridge Camera Specifications
- World’s first 20.2 MP 1″ Exmor RS® stacked back illuminated CMOS
- High resolution 4K movie recording with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning
- Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x)
- Super-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter at max. 1/32000 sec. up to 14fps
- Bright constant F2.8 ZEISS® Vario Sonnar T* lens (24-200mm)