Nikon Japan has announced that the shipping date for the D810a DSLR camera which is designed for astrophotography is scheduled for May 28th, 2015.
Nikon D810A is the first full-frame astrophotography-specific DSLR camera announced in February, 2015.
Nikon D810A features a Long Exposure M mode that provides selectable shutter speeds from 4 to 900 sec (15 minutes), before having to use bulb or time mode. A virtual exposure preview in bulb and time settings also lets users essentially see in the dark.
Nikon D810a DSLR Camera Shipping Will Start From May 28, 2015
The price for Nikon D810A is $3,999.95.
- Optimized for Astrophotography
- IR-Cut Filter Passes H-Alpha Wavelength
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60/30/24 fps
- Sensitivity to ISO 51200, 5 fps Shooting
- Long Exposure Manual Mode to 15 Min.
- Virtual Live View Exposure Preview