Sony has announced the FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA wide-angle prime lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras. First Zeiss FE 35 mm f/1.4 ZA lens sample images now available online.
The FE 35 mm f/1.4 ZA lens sample images captured by using the newly announced Sony A7 Mark II, A7S and the A7R full-frame mirrorless camera models.
The FE 35 mm f/1.4 ZA lens has a 9-blade circular aperture plus three aspherical elements and a Zeiss T* coating. It uses a Direct Drive SSM focus system that promises quiet and fast focusing.
The lens has a dedicated aperture ring with a button that can switch it from smooth to ‘clicky’. As one would expect from a high-end lens, the 35mm F1.4 is also weather-sealed.
Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35 mm f/1.4 ZA Lens MTF Graph
Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35 mm f/1.4 ZA Lens Sample Images
Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens Price and Availability
Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA wide-angle prime lens will ship in April for $1,598.
|Buy Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens|
|Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA||$1,598.00||Amazon | Adorama
Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens Specifications
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- One AA & Three Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF System
- Physical Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Minimum Focus Distance: 12″
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Filter Diameter: 72mm
- Circular 9-Blade Diaphragm