Nikon has filed a patent in Japan. The new patent refers to a Nikon 35mm f/1.0G lens designed for APS-c sensor DX-format DSLR cameras.
The patent application details for the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.0G lens can be seen below. Nikon already has the 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Digital SLR Cameras.
Now f/1 aperture version spotted in a patent application. If this becomes real in near future it will add excitement and fulfill the needs of digital photographers owning Nikon cameras with DX-sized sensors.
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.0G Lens Patent Details
Patent Details are below (Translated by google)
Explanation self interpretation of patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2015-41003
- Published 2015.3.2
- Filing date 2013.8.22
- Example 1
- The focal length f = 36.106mm
- Fno. 1.015
- Half angle ω = 21.840mm
- Image height Y = 14.25mm
- Total length 80.513mm
- BF 6.803mm
- Lens construction 10 group 12 sheets
- Converter magnification β = 0.7 times
- Master lens (positive) + converter (positive and negative positive)