Sea & Sea has announced an underwater housing for the Nikon D810 digital SLR camera.
The MDX-D810, underwater housing solution for Nikon D810 dslr camera is rated for 100mt (330 feet) depth and weighes 3.2kg.
Major controls including levers and buttons will glow in dark environments. The new MDX-D810 housing is priced for $3,499.95.
Sea & Sea Underwater Housing For Nikon D810
MDX-D810 Housing Specifications
- Depth Rating: 328′
- Dual Fiber-Optic Cable Ports
- Optional 2-Pin Sync Cord Connector
- Mechanical and Button Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Ergonomic Design with Dual Handles
- Anodized Aluminum, Built-in Leak Sensor
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Optional Lens Port Required
- 0.5x Optical Viewfinder
Nikon D810 features a brand new 36.3 megapixel sensor with no optical low pass filter, Expeed 4 image processing engine, 51-point auto-focus system and 5fps burst shooting at full resolution.