First set of specifications of the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M5II camera have been leaked online after the price information.
The E-M5II mirrorless camera with Micro Four Thirds image sensor is expected to be announced next week on February 5th.
The Olympus E-M5II price also leaked today. The body-only version of the E-M5II will be priced for £900 and the kit with a 12-50mm lens will cost £1,100. The kit with 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens is said to be available for £1,500. US pricing for the E-M5II is expected to be the same when you change the “£” with the “$”.
Olympus E-M5II Specifications Leaked
Olympus E-M5II Rumored Specifications
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust and water sealed with resistance to low temperatures (Like the E-M1)
- 16MP sensor (Same E-M5 sensor)
- TruePic VII Image processing engine
- 5-axis camera shake correction
- Video full HD60p, 24fps also possible (highest bit rate: 77Mbps)
- 3″ 1.04 million dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- 2.36 million dot EVF
- Camera in keystone correction
- Live Composite
- Built-in Wi-Fi. Remote control from the smartphone
- Hi-Res composite shooting functions of 40MP
The upcoming Olympus E-M5II camera will have the ability to capture 40MP images using the 16MP sensor inside the E-M5II by shifting the sensor and combining up to 8 shots into one. The image processing engine and the EVF are the same as in the E-M1 model. Video functionality is also improved significantly.