The Complete Guide to the Sony DSC-RX100 III is a new title from Gary L. Friedman and now available in DRM-free, .pdf, .mobi, and .epub versions.
The book explains all shooting modes, menus, functions, and controls of the camera in clear language. This easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
The Complete Guide to Sony RX100 M3 is available now for $23.45 for download through the website.
New Sony RX-100 MK III book by Gary Friedmann
In this 496-page full-color book you’ll learn:
- What every mode, button and function does – in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- My personal camera configuration
- The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
- The XAVC S difference in terms a non-videographer can understand
- Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, Sweep Panorama, and more!
- NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
- All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
- Which of the new downloadable “apps” are actually useful.
- The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
- A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
- A set of “Cliffs Notes” cards you can print showing the recipies for common shooting situations, and Gary’s Personal Camera Settings.
The Sony RX100 III features a 20.1 megapixel back-illuminated 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, a Bionz X processor, a pop-up electronic viewfinder and a faster 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens. See First Impressions, Hands-on Videos, Samples and RX100 III Sample Images.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Price & Availability
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III digital camera price is 799.00. The RX100 III available from the camera stores below.
|Buy Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Digital Camera|
|Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III||$799.00||Amazon | Adorama |ebay|