Ricoh WG-M1 ruggedized action camera full specifications leaked ahead of the announcement. The rugged model will be officially announced in the next few days.
The Ricoh WG-M1 will most likely replace the already discontinued Pentax Optio WG-1. From the specs below the WG-M1 is waterproof to 10m, shockproof to 2m.
Ricoh WG-M1 rugged camera will feature 14-megapixel 1/2.3 CMOS sensor, 1.5-inch LCD screen with built-in WiFi capability and smart phone connectivity.
Ricoh WG-M1 Action Camera Specifications Leaked
Ricoh WG-M1 Action Camera Rumored Specifications
- 10m waterproof performance
- 2 m drop shock resistant
- Low temperature structure capable of operating at minus 10 degrees
- 30 fps full HD video, electronic image stabilization
- High speed mode shooting: 848 x 480 120 FPS
- Endless videos, time lapse video
- 14MP, 1/2.3 CMOS sensor
- 1.5″ 115,000 dots LCD screen
- 16.8 mm lens (160 degrees）
- Lens design: 6 elements in 6 groups (2 aspherical)
- Angle of view can be selected from the wide, medium, narrow, underwater
- Minimum shooting distance is 60cm
- Built-in WiFi capability, smart phone connectivity
- Dimensions: 42.5mm x 66.5mm x 89.5mm
- Weight: 151 grams (body only). 190 g (including battery, lens protector)