More detailed specifications posted for the upcoming Panasonic LX100 compact camera. Panasonic LX100 will be a fixed-lens zoom camera with a Four Thirds image sensor and to be announced right before the Photokina on September 15.
The design of the new Lumix LX100 will probably very similar to the old LC1 model (see picture below). The dimensions of the camera also shows that it will be a little larger than the Sony’s RX100 model.
Panasonic LX100 release date will be late November or December, sources say. See the full specs list of the LX100 below.
Panasonic LX100 Digital Camera Price and Availability
The Panasonic LX100 fixed-lens digital camera will be available in October for $899.99.
|Buy Panasonic LX100 Digital Camera|
|Panasonic LX100 Digital Camera||$899.99||Amazon | Adorama
Panasonic LX100 More Specifications Detailed
Panasonic LX100 Rumored Specifications
- Design similar to the Panasonic LC1
- 4.3″ 16 million pixel sensor (multi-aspect angle without loss)
- Lens: 10.9-34mm f/1.7-2.8 (equivalent focal length 24-75mm, magnification conversion of about 2.2: 1)
- ISO range: 200-25600 (extended to ISO 100)
- 4K video (time limit for preventing heat)
- Power OIS
- 3″ LCD screen
- Built-in 280 million pixel EVF (1.39 times / translation 0.7-fold)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Hot shoe mount
- Size 4.52 “x 2.6″ x 2.4 “(114.8 x 66 x 61mm)
- Weight: 400g
The LX100 Four Thirds compact camera announcement scheduled for Photokina 2014 event. Both the GM5 and LX100 to be announced on September 15 one day before the show.