Pentax K-3 more images and full specs list also leaked ahead of the announcement. Pentax K-3 announcement expected to be on October 8.
Pentax K-3 is the next DSLR camera with APS-C sensor from Pentax. The new K-3 camera will be powered by a Prime III processing engine and features a 20-megapixel APS-C sensor without an anti-aliasing filter.
Pentax K-3 DSLR camera body only price will be around $1,300, and the Pentax K-3 with DA 18-135mm lens kit price will be around $1,650. Below are the more images and full specs list of the the upcoming Pentax K-3 DSLR camera.
Pentax K-3 More Images with Full Specs List
Translated by Google
- 24 MP APS-C image sensor, a low-pass -less
- New development of PRIME III Image processing engine
- Inbody image stabilization , adopt drive unit controller and more powerful new
- ( Effect is strong , weak , OFF selectable ) low-pass selector function obtained the same effect as the optical low-pass filter by moving slightly during exposure image sensors .
- Astro corresponding tracer
- AF unit SAFOX11 of new development . -3EV Supports . The use of the color information of the photometric sensor to AF
- AF point of the AF corresponds to the luminous flux of F2.8 to three points ( 25 cross point ) , center point 27
- Continuous shooting 8.3 frames / second
- (SDXC, UHS-I compatible) , SD media card slot dual
- Can be saved in RAW format to use HDR
- In the new development , finder redesigned optical system . 100% field of view , 0.95x magnification
- Body adopts a magnesium alloy up and down and back and forth . Dustproof drip-proof . Cold performance of -10 ℃
- Durability of the shutter 20 million times
- Possible cooperation with smartphone FLUCARD of options
- Body Premium Black and Silver Edition
- Battery grip D-BG5 of K-3 only