Leica has registered a new camera at Taiwan National Communications Commission (NCC). The new camera will be called as Leica C (Typ 112) and to be announced soon.
Leica C type 112 camera announcement expected this Fall. There is not much details except the registration but the new Leica C type 112 is going to come with built-in Wi-Fi capabilities.
The Leica C 4.1 x 2.5 x 1.1″ (103.0 x 63.0 x 28.0 mm) and weighs 6.88 oz (195 g) and is available now at $699.
- 12MP 1/1.7” MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Summicron 28-200mm equiv. f/2.8-5.9 stabilized zoom
- ISO 12,800 and 10 fps Continuous Shooting
- HD video capture at 30/25 fps
- 0.2″ 200k-dot viewfinder
- 3.0″ 921k-dot TFT LCD display
- Built-In Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC
Leica C (Typ 112) Camera Coming Soon Registered at Taiwan NCC