The Rokinon 8mm ultra-wide angle fisheye lens is the most affordable 8mm fisheye Lens in the market. The Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens is designed for digital SLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. It is also compatible with cameras that have a full-frame sensor.
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 lens features the widest field of view over any other 8mm fisheye lens, and its build quality and optical construction are superb.
The Rokinon 8mm lens creates images with an expanded and exaggerated perspective and an extremely wide 180° angle of view. The 8mm lens focuses as close as 1′ (30.48 cm) from the lens and has a built-in petal lens hood.
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Aspherical Fisheye Lens Price
The Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Aspherical Fisheye Lens is available for Canon, Nikon and Sony mounts. This lens priced at $249.95.
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Aspherical Fisheye Lens Specs
|Specifications||f=8mm, F 3.5 (Fisheye Lens)|
|Aperture Range:||F3.5 ~ 22|
|Optical Construction:||10 Element in 7 Groups (1 Aspherical Lens)|
|Min. Focusing Distance:||1.0 ft (0.3m)|
|Angle of View:||APS-C||180°||180°||180°||167°||–||180°|
|Weight:||14.7 oz||14.6 oz||15.6 oz||15.1 oz||15.1 oz||16.4 oz|
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Aspherical Fisheye Lens Features
- Ultra-wide 180 degree diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12 inches for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal type hood