Nokia has announced Windows Phone 8 smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 925. The Nokia Lumia 925 features a new Smart Camera mode and Carl Zeiss Tessar lens with a six-element 26mm (eq.) f/2.0 aperture.
The Lumia 925 smart camera has 1/3″-type 8.7-megapixel BSI sensor, dedicated camera button, optical image stabiliser and dual LED flash. Lumia 925 display is 4.5″ WXGA with Touch Focus functionality and has a resolution of 334ppi.
The Nokia Lumia 925 camera offers auto and manual exposure and white balance with Full HD video recording. Photos captured with Lumia 925 smart camera can be shared over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology.
The preloaded Nokia Smart Camera app allows you to shoot a sequence of ten photos at a slightly reduced resolution of 5 megapixels, making it easier to capture great moments. You can choose your best shot or combine the photos into one picture, make a strobe effect to emphasise motion, remove unwanted objects or choose the “best faces” for group shots.
Nokia Lumia 925 will be available in June for a price of EUR 469. Nokia Lumia 925 will be introduced into the US by T-Mobile and into China by China Mobile and China Unicom.
Nokia Lumia 925 Specs
- Networks: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900, WCDMA, 2100, 1900, 850, 900, LTE 2100, 1800, 2600, 900, 800
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16 GB user memory
- Display: 4.5-inch AMOLED WXGA (1280×768)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon
- Camera: PureView 8.7-megapixel with OIS, Autofocus, dual LED flash. 2nd camera: HD 1.2MP wide angle
- Size: 129 x 70.6 x 8.5* mm (*volumetric). Weight: 139g
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, BT 3.0, NFC, WLAN a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5mm audio connector
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Audio: -IHF speaker, 2 microphones, HD voice compliant, 3.5mm AV connector