Canon Japan announced a new, fifth color option for the Canon EOS M mirrorless camera. Starting April 25th the EOS M will be available in the “Bay blue” color option. The launch comes with a special event, called the “EOS-M Photographic Journey“, replete with guest speakers and product showcases. Japanese art director Chie Morimoto was inspired by “Traveling” and created the new color scheme.
The EOS M with the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM pancake lens is currently on sale for $549.
Canon EOS M Mirrorless Camera Specs
- 18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Full HD 1080p Movie with Focus Tracking
- 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD with 1040K-dots
- Touch AF and Multi-touch Operation
- Hybrid CMOS Auto-focus for Photo & Video
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600 (H)
- Canon’s First Mirrorless Camera