Fujifilm Announces the Supply Shortage of X-T5
Fujifilm officially announced the new Fujifilm X-T5 (B&HPhoto / AmazonUS / Adorama) in November 2022. Now the company announced the supply shortage of Fujifilm X-T5 mirrorless camera. Production could not keep up with demand because of “more orders than expected”.
The Fujifilm X-T5 is a new 40 megapixel mirrorless camera with APS-C sensor that can record 6K/30p video internally, offers 7 stops of IBIS and can create 160 megapixel images in the Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode.
Fujifilm X-T5 Preorders
The new Fujifilm X-T5 will be available in black and silver colors and should be ready for shipping in late November. It retails for $1699.95 (body only). This is the same launch price as the X-T4 and $300 lower than that of the X-H2, which it shares a sensor. Also available are two camera/lens kits:
- X-T5 body with FUJINON XF18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS: $2099.95
- X-T5 body with FUJINON XF16-80mm F4 R OIS WR: $2199.95
→ USA: B&HPhoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
See also Fujifilm X-T5 Vs. X-H2 Vs. X-T4 Specs Comparison
Notice Regarding Supply of Mirrorless Digital Camera “FUJIFILM X-T5”
Thank you for your continued patronage of Fujifilm products.
The following products, which will be released on November 25th (Friday), have received more reservations than expected, and it may take some time to deliver the products.
- Digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T5” black
- Digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T5” Silver
- Digital camera lens kit “FUJIFILM X-T5/XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS” black
We will do our best to deliver it as soon as possible, so we appreciate your understanding.
Fujifilm X-T5 key features and specifications
- APS-C mirrorless camera
- 40MP X-Trans CMOS 5 HR image sensor
- Native ISO range of 125-12,800, expandable to 64-51,200
- Shoots at up to 15 frames per second with mechanical shutter and 20 fps with electronic shutter
- 1/8000s mechanical shutter with reduced shutter lag
- New IBIS unit that delivers up to 7 stops of shake correction
- New autofocus algorithms and subject detection AF modes
- 1.4x and 2x digital teleconverter
- 160MP Pixel-Shift shooting mode
- 0.8x 3.69M dot EVF
- Three-way tilting touchscreen
- New grip design and improved ergonomics
- 6.2K/30p and 4K/60p video
- 4:2:2 10-bit video and F-Log2
- External RAW video recording via HDMI
- 740-frame battery life
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.