Canon has announced a firmware update to the EOS C70 to provide Cinema RAW light internal recording for 4K and 1080p recording.
The EOS C70 is a new generation RF Mount Cinema EOS System camera featuring Canon’s 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor. With 4K 120P Slow Motion, High Dynamic Range and Dual Pixel CMOS AF in a compact body, it takes the RF System into a brand-new era.
You can download the Canon firmware update for EOS C70 below.
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
1. Adds support for the Cinema RAW Light recording modes.
Bit Depth:12 bit
2. Adds [Frame Recording] modes.
3. Adds [Interval Recording] modes.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
– Firmware version 126.96.36.199 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206. If your camera’s firmware is already version 220.127.116.11, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
– Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.