Canon will soon announce the EOS C300 Mark III camcorder (replacement for the current Mark II version) and a new CN10-25mm lens (EF mount / PL mount).
According to reports from Nokishita Canon will be holding a livestream, or virtual press conference on April 20th, for their “new professional imaging products and technologies”.
Besides this new camcorder, the company could announce all the details about the new Canon EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera, as well as the much-rumoured EOS R6, said to be a more affordable step-down model from the R5. The new Canon EOS R5 camera already listed at Adorama and B&HPhoto.
Below are the rumored specifications of Canon EOS C300 Mark III :
- Most likely will be called C300 Mk III (almost 100% confirmed)
- The same body as the C500 Mk II and accessories
- the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- It sports a 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording 4K120 without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- It also has a “dual ISO” function when recording in XF-AVC
- It has an anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (with the C300 Mk II you had to use an external monitor with these functions)
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.