New Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens for APS-c mirrorless cameras is on the horizon and expected to arrive soon. This will be the first APS-C mirrorless lens with autofocus. The upcoming Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens will be available for Sony E and Fuji X and Canon EF-M mounts.
APS-C format AF 33mm F1.4 STM is an autofocus prime lens. Manually adjust the lens aperture. Controls the exposure with tightness and smoothness, and smoothly adjusts the focus ring to control the virtual reality, which provides a comfortable operating feel when manual focusing.
Here are the Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens specifications
- 33mm focal length
- f/1.4 aperture
- 10 elements in 9 groups, including 1 ED element
- Electronic aperture
- Internal focusing mechanism
- Supports manual focusing
- Metal body
- Quiet STM focus motor
- Weight: 270g
- Supports automatic aperture on the camera, A mode or S mode, and EXIF information
- Shipping is expected to start on April 21st
- Price: 1,799 Chinese Yuan (around $250)
- MTF chart and lens design diagram:
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".