According to recent reports, the US price for Fujifilm X-T4 body will be around $1,699. Official announcement will be on February 26th, 2020. The flagship X-series camera will use the same 26 megapixel X-Trans IV sensor of the Fujifilm X-T3 and provide new NP-W235 battery.
Nokishita Camera has also leaked the size and weight of the upcoming Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless camera. The size for Fujifilm X-T4 is 134.6 x 92.8 x 63.8 mm, and the weight for X-T4 is 607g. For comparison, X-T3 size is 132.5 x 92.8 x 58.8 mm, weight is 539g.
Here are the rumored specs and images of Fujifilm X-T4 camera:
Rumored Fujifilm X-T4 specs
- Price: $1,699 for X-T4 body
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- Same sensor as XT3
- Incredible buffer far in excess of that of the XT3
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- 16bit RAW
- ISO 64
- Large convex AF ON button
- Fully articulating flippy screen
- Hard corners on the frame of the camera unlike the X-T3
- Because of the thumb cutout to pull out the display, the D-pad is moved over to the right a good bit to make room.
- Dual SD cards
- Improved battery life and EVF
- VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip
- 2350 Mah NP-W235 battery
- Official announcement expected on February 25/26
- Shipping will start later in 2020
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.