Canon is rumored to announce Canon EOS R5S/R3 high megapixel full frame mirrorless camera in late 2020. This model points to the EOS R camera with 75MP sensor, which has gossiped over the past year.
It is almost clear that the upcoming Canon EOS R5 will be announced ahead of Photokina 2020 in May. Now according to recent rumors, Canon will also announce the long awaited high-megapixel full frame mirrorless camera sometime in 2020. The name of this new camera could be EOS R5S or EOS R3.
Check out the early specs of the Canon EOS R5S/R3 camera:
Canon EOS R5S/R3 Camera Specs
- 75mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
Canon EOS R5 Key Features:
- 8K Video Capture
- 20 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Electric Shutter)
- 12 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Mechanical Shutter)
- High-performance coordinated image stabilization (IS)
- Dual media card slots
Canon Camera Deals:
$500 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$700 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.