Recent reports indicate that Fujifilm will announce the X-T200 X-mount mirrorless camera and Fujinon GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens on January 23rd, 2020.
The Fuji X-T200 is basically an X-A7 with a different form factor. Although the detail specifications for the X-T200 are not known at the moment, we hope to come with better AF accuracy, AF speed and better Eye/Face tracking. This Fuji X-T200 camera could also bring better video capabilities (4k 30p) on a budget camera!
For the vari-angle LCD screen on X-T200 we hope the rumor is false and Fuji keeps the screen on X-T100 for the new model. As you know X-T100 has multi-directional total flippiness, and allow tilting on-axis with the lens, unlike the Canon-style off-center screen.
GF 45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR medium-range telephoto zoom lens
- With a focal distance of 45mm to 100mm (equivalent to 36-79mm in the 35mm film format,) this ,medium-range telephoto zoom lens is highly convenient and suitable for a wide range of different scenes, particularly snapshots and portrait photographs.
- Together with the FUJINON Lens GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR, which is already available in the market, and the GF100-200mmF4 R LM OIS WR, which has now been added to the roadmap, photographers can shoot scenes with a focal distance of 32mm to 200mm (equivalent to 25-158mm in the 35mm film format.)
- XA7 like
Fujifilm GF 45-100mm F4
- 16 elements in 12 groups
- minimum 0.65m, maximum 0.13x
- filter 82mm, 93×144.5mm (wide angle) /93×174.5mm (telephoto)
- weight 1005g
Fujinon XC 35mm F2
- 9 elements in 6 groups
- minimum of 0.35m, a maximum of 0.14x
- filter of 43mm
- 58.4×46.5mm, and 130g
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.