New set of rumored Nikon D6 DSLR camera specifications have been leaked online. Along with the D6 specs list, the rumor mill claims that the flagship full frame DSLR camera will be announced in early 2020.
The delay in the Nikon D6 is interpreted as the addition of the IBIS feature to the camera. Even these are the early Nikon D6 specs, we guess that the IBIS will be live view only.
According to the previous reports, the upcoming Nikon D6 DSLR camera will feature 24-megapixel full frame image sensor, 4K video recording at 60p and built-in sensor stabilization. It could be the sensor found on the Nikon Z6, as it is already capable of 4K at up to 100 fps.
Beside these Nikon D6 specs, the flagship DSLR will have better low ISO performance than the Nikon D5.
New Specs List of Nikon D6
- Potential announcement in early 2020
- Prototypes already in testing
- Adding sensor stabilization delayed the D6 announcement
- The D6 will definitely not be a “hybrid” camera, but rather a DSLR with some mirrorless features (better video, IBIS for example)
- Dual CF Express memory card slots
- .76-78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed dual processors
- Better/improved AF than the current D5
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dot touch screen, with full touch capabilities
- Excellent/improved silent shooting modes
Previously Rumored Nikon D6 Specs
- 24MP full frame sensor
- 4K video at 60p
- Built-in image sensor stabilization
- Longer manual exposure times (like in the Nikon D810A): from 1/8000 – 120 seconds. (up from 30 seconds)
Regardless of what is next, stay tuned to our website to find out the latest digital camera news and Nikon Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!