Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC VM lens for Leica M-mount cameras now officially announced. The lens comes with two different versions and will be available in Single Coating (SC) and Multiple Coating (MC).
The suggested retail price for the lens in Japan is ¥75,000 (excluding tax) or around $670 (the price of the old version is $629). The LH-6 lens hood will be selling separately.
Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC VM lens Specifications
|Diameter ratio||1 : 1.4|
|Lens configuration||6 group 8|
|Aperture number of blades||10 sheets|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.7m|
|Rangefinder range||∞ ~ 0.7m (different by the camera)|
|Maximum diameter × overall length||φ55.0×28.5mm|
|Lens hood||LH-6 (sold separately)|
Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC VM lens Features
- symmetrical lens configuration by a combination of traditional symmetrical lens configuration and the latest optical materials (ultra-high refractive glass), has achieved a large-diameter F1.4 in a compact size.
- control the depiction in the aperture value reproduce the unique depiction with the classic lens. Taste honest gentle in the open aperture blur will create a three-dimensional effect. It becomes a sharp depiction if narrowed, can be various expressions with a single lens.
- Choice of two types of lens coating aimed at multi-coating (MC) neutral color reproduction infinitely in, reproduce the classic tones in a single coating (SC). This line-up to choose the lens coating of your choice.
- dedicated bayonet hood range vignetting of the field of view is small at the time of attachment to the finder camera, offers a beautiful metal dedicated bayonet hood rich in durable option.
- that can be reliably focus operation manual focus The total metallic helicoid units that are processed and adjusted with high precision, by employing high-quality greases to produce an appropriate torque, achieve focusing smooth operation feeling. It has to allow the subtle focus adjustment.
- focusing lever easy-to-focusing lever of the good shape of Gakari fingers, supports the rapid and reliable focus operation.
- bayonet VM mount adopt the VM mount to the lens mount. Bessa series in addition to the (Bessa L, except for the R), you can use a camera which adopted the M mount.
- rangefinder system installed by the high accuracy of the range finder interlocking mechanism, can be severe focus in the open aperture around.
- the image circle of the full-size corresponding to 35 mm full size, it has to ensure the image circle of the room. In addition, it is very realize a compact style in comparison with the interchangeable lens for a single-lens reflex.
- improve the focus accuracy of the live view to the phenomenon problem that the position of the focus will move due to the spherical aberration in the case of photographing narrow down from focus at open aperture, the image plane due to changes in the aperture value to be the cause we have to reduce the movement.