Samyang has released firmware update version 3 for the new Samyang AF 85mm f/1.4 FE lens. Designed for full frame Sony E-Mount cameras new firmware includes several improvements including high speed burst and AF performance.
The AF 85mm F1.4 FE optical construction is comprised of 11 glass elements, among which are special High Refractive (HR) glass, which successfully allow both a compact size and high image resolution.
Latest Version : AF 85mm F1.4 FE Version 3
- Improved compatibilities on Sony a9
- Improved High-speed Burst and AF performance
- Improved focus accuracy in burst mode (Except the Firmware Version 5.0 for a9)
If your current firmware version is lower than the version being offered below, please update your firmware now.
You can now download the new firmware here. I
Samyang AF 85mm f/1.4 FE lens features
- Features Samyang UMC anti-reflective coatings and three aspherical lens elements
- Constructed of 9 lens elements in 8 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.47 ft.; Filter size of 67mm
- Aperture range of F/1.4 – F/16 with 9 blade aperture
Read more Sony Mirrorless news and Sony Rumors here.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.