Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera is rumored to feature a full frame image sensor over 42MP. Recent reports indicates that the shooter will be designed for both still photographers and video photographers.
The upcoming Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera will be officially announced on September 25 ahead of Photokina 2018.
It’s Official Now : Panasonic S1R and Panasonic S1 Full frame Mirrorless Cameras
Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Rumored to Feature a 42MP+ Full Frame Sensor
Rumored specs of Panasonic full frame mirrorless camera:
- Panasonic will announce a new Full Frame Mirrorless system camera on September 25
- Panasonic will only show a prototype with non finalized specs
- The new camera will go on market by March 2019
- Panasonic has designed this new sensor
- The camera will have way more than 42 Megapixels
- The camera has excellent video quality, but also designed for still users
- To compete with Sony a9 and Nikon D850
Even the first Panasonic full frame camera specs list leaked online, there are still unconfirmed details. You can also find our opinions on these topics.
- Use of the MFT lenses via adapter (Panasonic may not want to do this in the new product line up. )
- Price around $3,000 (If the sensor is expected to be over 30MP, it will be a higher price already.)
- Has no on sensor stabilization (the camera will contain this feature.)
- 2 card slots (most likely)
- 4K with no crop in FF and 10 bit 4:2:2 (It will probably be if it will have superior video features as mentioned.)
- Weather sealed (most likely)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".